Ford Failed Us – Province-wide Day of Action
Join the Power of Many Ford failed us province-wide day of action on June 3, 2020. Tell the PC government to build an Ontario for all! Workers’ health and safety and decent work must be prioritized today and everyday in the future.
Ford has failed us. He needs to take immediate action by:
- fixing long-term care
- prioritizing workers’ health and safety
- implementing the promised pandemic premium pay, expand its eligibility, and make it permanent
- introducing a livable minimum wage immediately with no exceptions
- providing permanent paid sick days, plus paid days during an outbreak
- respecting collective agreements and listening to workers
On June 3, be part of safe community actions to show that Ford has failed us and pressure the Ford government to fix long-term care homes, make strong and enforceable health and safety standards, implement the promised pandemic premium pay, expand its eligibility, and make it permanent, ensure a livable minimum wage, legislate permanent paid sick days for all, respect collective agreements and much more.
Despite physical distancing requirements, there are several ways you can participate in this day of action.
It’s time for a new normal that provides decent work for all.
RSVP and get a list of ways you can participate safely in your area!WHENJune 03, 2020 at 12am – 11pmWHEREAcross Ontario
CONTACTChandra-Li Paul · firstname.lastname@example.org